Catering Equipment You Should Rent for Your Event
Improve Your Party with a Catering Equipment Rental
Event planning almost always includes some type of food item. Some people have family and friends bring their favorite items in a potluck-style sort of way, but bigger events often require catering.
Although you can pay for a professional caterer to do everything, one way to save money is to purchase the food and then rent the various items that you need to serve it to your guests.
Here are some of the most popular catering equipment rental items that are available for all types of events:
- Chafing Dishes — You’ll probably have at least a few food items that need to stay warm, so you should consider renting chafing dishes.
- Serving Trays & Pans — Whether you’ll have people walking around serving food to your guests or prefer to have everything sitting on a table, you need serving trays and pans. There are a few sizes and styles available to fit every event.
- Beverage Equipment — In addition to serving food, you also need to make beverages available. You can rent items such as coffee makers, coffee pitchers, drink dispensers, champagne buckets, and coffee thermoses.
- Stainless Steel Bowls — Stainless steel bowls can be used to mix a variety of foods. They’re available in different sizes, so you can make small or large meals.
- Serving Utensils — You can rent several different types of serving utensils, including forks, solid spoons, slotted spoons, tongs, and cake servers. This will cover a variety of foods, including meats, soups, desserts, and many others.
- Tray Jacks and Speed Racks — If you’re serving a large number of people, you may want to rent a speed rack to keep everything organized. If you’re serving food on large trays, renting some tray jacks is a must.
- Trash Cans — Last but certainly not least, you’ll want to have plenty of trash cans available for food waste produced during cooking. The number of containers required will depend on how much food you’re serving.
Other Equipment You Should Rent for Your Event
Renting will save you a lot of time and money, so it’s always the best choice. Now that we have several catering equipment rental ideas out of the way, let’s discuss other items you should rent for your event.
Here are some of the most popular rentable items that will help make your event a success:
Tent & Accessories
Whether you’re planning to have your event outdoors or you prefer to be inside, you should consider renting a tent. If you’re outdoors, you can protect your guests from the weather and add tent accessories like sidewalls and cooling units. For an indoor event, you can use tents to divide up the festivities or create a more professional ambiance.
Tables and Chairs
Tables and chairs are two of the most common items to rent because you need so many of them and want to make sure they all match. There are several different types of tables available and a large variety of chairs, including wooden, metal, cushioned, etc. If you’re looking for a certain style, design, or color for your event, you’ll find plenty of choices.
Renting lighting equipment gives you access to a few different options. Many event organizers simply want the surroundings to be well lit, while others want to add a particular look. You can rent spotlights, hanging LED lights, chandeliers, and more. If you’re concerned with getting them set up, don’t worry; the party rental company will do it all for you and then return to take them down.
Flatware and Glassware
A lot of people don’t realize that you can rent flatware and glassware instead of purchasing everything. This can save you a lot of money.
Plus, you don’t need to worry about storing a bunch of items. Just like tables and chairs, flatware and glassware will come in many different types of designs. You can choose items from simple to fancy and everything in between.
Even though your catering equipment rental will obviously be used for food, that doesn’t mean you can’t supply your guests with a few concessions. Kids and adults alike love things like cotton candy, popcorn, ice cream, and snow cones, so consider renting a couple of those. Depending on what kind of food you have, you might also be in need of a hot dog rotisserie or nacho cheese warmer.
Contact Elite Events & Rentals for Catering Equipment Rentals
Elite Events & Rentals provides superior party rentals in Tampa and the surrounding area. If you have any questions about catering equipment rental or any other items, reach out to us at (727) 791-7082 today.