Tents and Events: Your Guide to Event Tent Rentals
How do you know what kind of tent to rent you your next event?
Event rental equipment has become increasingly popular over the years, with tents often at the top of the list. Today, we’re going to take a look at why tents and events go hand-in-hand and how you can choose the right type of tent for your next event.
Four Primary Types of Tents
Choosing the right tent based on the number of guests and other factors is an important part of event planning.
Here are the four primary types of tents that are available for rental:
- Frame Tents — Many people are in favor of frame tents because they can be set up on almost any surface. If you expect to have high winds, you’ll want to weigh them down with blocks.
- Structure Tents — If you want your tent to appear more like a permanent structure, this is the one you’ll want to choose. They can cover a large area and can be used for a long duration.
- Pole Tents — These tents use stakes that are driven into the ground, making them perfect for soft surfaces. Pole tents are popular because they’re very simple to set up and take down.
- High-Peak Tents — These are actually a form of frame tents, except that they use short center poles so that there’s a peak at the top. This gives them a fancier appearance than standard versions.
Tent Accessories Available for Your Event
Whether you decide to have your tented event indoors or outdoors, you may need to pick up some tent accessories.
Here are the most popular ones that are used for events:
- Sidewalls — By installing side walls, you can protect guests from the elements. Plus, they will create a better feeling of privacy for the event.
- Solid Doors — You can achieve a more professional look by adding solid doors to certain types of tents. You can even go the upscale route and have an event organizer put in a double glass door.
- Heaters — Although Florida is a warm place, wind and winter can make an outdoor event chilly. Adding heaters to the tent will help protect your guests from the weather.
- Fans/Misters — Whether your tent is open or enclosed, the sun could be a little too warm for some guests. Fans and misters will help them stay comfortable.
The Benefits of Renting Tents for Your Event
When planning your event, it’s best to rent as many items as you can instead of purchasing them. Not only will you save money, but you’ll also enjoy these benefits:
- Privacy — Whether you’re having your event indoors or outdoors, tents can provide a sense of privacy. This is an especially good idea when there may be passersby with prying eyes.
- High-Quality — It’s important that the tents for your event are at a certain standard. By renting them, you can always be sure that they’ll be of high quality and reliable.
- No Storage — The truth is that storing a tent for any event can take up a lot of space, even if the tent isn’t very large. By renting instead of purchasing, you don’t have to worry about finding a place to keep it until you’re ready to use it.
- Easy Set-Up — When you rent a tent, you won’t have to worry about setting it up or taking it down. The rental company will send out employees to do that for you.
Contact Elite Events & Rentals for Help with Tents and Events
Elite Events & Rentals knows everything about tents and events. If you need any tents, tables, chairs, dance floors, wedding items, kids games, bounce houses, concessions, dinnerware, glassware, or any type of event or party rental items, reach out to us by calling (727) 791-7082 today.