How Far in Advance Should I Book Wedding Party Rentals?
When should your rent wedding party rentals?
Thanks to the expanding effort of the coronavirus vaccine distribution and the incredible workers who have been on the front lines during the pandemic, many couples are likely to start making wedding plans once again.
Like every year before it, we expect wedding rental equipment to be at the top of their to-do list. It’s important that you get your wedding plans squared away as soon as possible, so we thought it’d be a good idea to discuss how far in advance you should book your wedding party rentals.
Best Time to Book Wedding Rentals
The truth is, there’s no exact timeframe involved with booking your wedding party rentals. To ensure that everything will be available, however, we suggest that you try to reserve everything approximately a year in advance.
This is especially important if you’re going to be having a sizeable wedding and will need to rent a good deal of high quality products and equipment. If your wedding is going to be small, you may only need to order in advance by two or three months, but your options could be very slightly limited.
Types of Wedding Party Rentals
A couple’s wedding is one of the greatest moments of their lives, which means that it should be as perfect as possible. Take a look at some of the wedding party rentals that you can choose from for your event:
- Wedding Tents — Available in a wide array of sizes to accommodate any outdoor area.
- Tent Accessories — Add sidewalls, heaters, misters, fans, and other items as needed.
- Tables/Chairs — Available in many different styles and colors, you’ll be able to match the design theme of the wedding.
- Lighting — Colored lights are all the rage, or you can opt for traditional lighting options.
- Flooring — Whether you’re having the wedding indoors or outdoors, flooring can complete the look.
- Glassware/Tableware — If you’re in need of glassware or silverware for your party, it’s much easier to rent them.
- Table Linens — Add to the appearance of the wedding with incredible looking linens.
- Catering Equipment — With everything from serving trays to heated pots, catering will be a lot easier.
- Extra Accessories — Make the party even more special with a wedding arch, dance floor, concessions, audio/video equipment, and more.
Making Changes to Wedding Rentals
It’s very common for a couple planning a wedding to learn how to roll with the punches, and the same is true with a Tampa party rental company. Although it’s always good to reserve rental items far in advance, that doesn’t mean that you can’t make changes. If you come up with any other ideas for the wedding or need to expand your equipment choices, simply inform the party rental company as soon as possible and they’ll accommodate you.
Contact Elite Events & Rentals for Wedding Party Rentals
If you’re looking for wedding rental services in Tampa, Elite Events & Rentals is here to help. With a wide variety of wedding party rentals available and a wonderful staff, we can make your wedding or any other special events go more smoothly and look absolutely fantastic. To learn more about our equipment or services, call us at (727) 791-7082 to schedule a free consultation.